Friday, August 22, 2008

Still slacking but not as badly

Yeah. I have shined my sink. I am finally able to do some laundry. I am trying to get back on top of my routine since we were gone for like a week. It really isn't that easy to jump right in and get started again. I am still half-stepping the full process. There are just some things I cannot bring myself to do...like drink a lot of water every day. Some of the reasons are financial, whereas some are just me being stubborn and fighting against change.

The water one is more financial. Our water SUX and so we buy water. If I drink all the water, there is none for my son or his food *he cant drink it, either*. I try to drink some of the water I boil, but it's extremely foul tasting. The only person that can stand it is my husband.

Eating more fresh veggies is a financial one, too. Produce is not cheap by a long shot so buying fresh is just not an option very often. The one thing we buy a lot is bananas, which make my stomach hurt like nobody's business. I can put them in things like pancakes, but just to roll up and eat one is a big no-no.

Anything else *besides the water, laundry, and veggies issues* is pretty much me being stubborn. I will work my way through it, though.

No comments: