Wednesday, August 06, 2008

FLYing: dropping the ball

Yeah the last two days I think I got burned out on cleaning. Why? Well the Man decided it was time to go through 2 of 4 closets. We did the other 2 closets before. He is not a one thing at a time person, he is an all or nothing person. I got so tired and overwhelmed! Now I have had dishes in my sink for 2 days. There are still dishes to put away in my dishwasher. To top it all off, my knees decided they didn't like me anymore...probably from hauling and pulling those two days it took to clean out the closets...and then I couldn't really stand up for any length to do anything.

Right now I have a knee brace on each knee and I am sitting here wishing that I could do more than stare at the crap that is starting to pile up already!

No comments: